On the left is a vintage photo of my late Uncle Fred that I'm running today in honor of Veterans Day. After an extremely full and fulfilling life, he passed away in September 2015.
- The Business of Writing: Practical Insights for Independent, Hybrid, and Traditionally Published Authors is available for preorder on Kindle, Kobo, the iBooks Store, 24 Symbols, and Smashwords. Other formats are in the process of being published, and I will announce those links after they go live. The book is scheduled for release on November 14.
- King Arthur's Sister in Washington's Court: Its blog tour is scheduled to begin on November 14. It has received another award, but I'm sworn to secrecy until December. Meantime, mark your calendars to enjoy the one-day 99-cent sale in honor of Mark Twain's birthday on November 30.
- Next on my docket: tackling the edits and e-book formatting for Raging Sea: Enemies and Allies. Meantime, download your copy of Raging Sea: Reckonings, which is permafree for Kindle, Nook, iTunes, and Kobo customers!
My next personal appearance is as an author-guest at Chessiecon in Baltimore the weekend after Thanksgiving. I will presenting part one of my Business of Writing workshop on Black Friday (3:00), and part two is scheduled for 11:15 a.m. on Small Business Saturday. I will be involved in other panels and the group autograph session too. Please cross your fingers that I will have the print edition of The Business of Writing available by then!
I am thankful for your interest in and support of my work.
*** I need your help! ***
Twitter has unjustly blacklisted this blog as a "spam or malicious" website. As you can see by its content, it is neither spam nor malicious. If you enjoy this site, please consider performing the following steps:
- Visit the Twitter website reporting page (https://support.twitter.com/forms/spam).
- Select the button that reads "I can't tweet a link because Twitter thinks it's spam."
- Specify https://kimiversonheadlee.blogspot.com/ as the "Problematic link."
- Fill out the rest of the pertinent details and click "Submit."
- (Optional but greatly appreciated) Tweet this blog post but in the link replace ".com" with ".ca", ".co.uk",".ie", or any other Blogspot mirror site so that Twitter won't block your tweet from being posted.
Thank you so very much and have a blessed day.
— Follow Kim on Twitter
— Follow Kim on Pinterest
— Subscribe to Kim's YouTube channel
— Leave a comment on any page of The Maze, especially if you have done the Twitter, Pinterest, and/or YouTube follow
… and each action this month is good for one chance to win a copy of any of Kim's e-books.
Please enter often, and good luck!